My Festive Fridge: Halloween Magnets

Halloween Magnets
This is an easy and fun craft that everyone can help with and when you're done not only can the kids play with it but your kitchen will be decorated for Halloween. 
For the supplies I raided the Halloween crafts section at Walmart which was still full because I got there early in the season.  I found a tub full of foam stickers, which were a big hit not only for this craft but to decorate everything. I bought some round magnets and the rest I had at home.  You can't go wrong!


Let the leaves fall off the tree by making each leaf its own magnet.
 
Time: 30 minutes

Cost: Under $10.00

Material:
  • Foam stickers
  • Foam sheets in Halloween colours
  • Fake leaves (I bought a ring used for center pieces at the dollar store)
  • Glue, white glue and glue gun


 
 
Directions:
  • Cut out Halloween inspired shapes: ghost, black cat, haunted house, tree etc.
  • Choose which stickers you want to use but don't take the backing off.
  • Cut the leaves you want to use off of the ring.
  • Glue magnets on the back of everything!  Use white glue for the foam shapes and a glue gun for the leaves.   
And that's it you're done, have fun!

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kids in the Kitchen

DIY Minecraft Nerf Gun Target

Pom-pom Yoga Games